What information do we collect?
The collected information includes your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and details of the property you want to sell.
How do we use the information collected by us?
The personal information collected by Detroit Cash For Homes is a crucial part of our home buying process. Through this information, we find, approach, and convert our leads. So, the information is constantly used by us. Here is how we use your personal information:
- Used to contact you in order to analyze and initiate the process of buying the house.
- Transferred to agents, companies, or individuals working on our behalf for data analysis, marketing, or support services. The information in such case is only used for them to perform designated activities and nothing else.
- Shared if we’re involved in any legal process on behalf of the homeowners and if it needs to be shared in compliance with any law.
- Shared with realtors not related to us. This is done in case we find a deal or offer that might be of interest or matches your requirements.
- Shared with sources other than the ones mentioned above, only after your consent.
When we use your information for marketing our services, we do so after receiving consent from you.
Changes to the policy
To comply with laws and regulations of the Internet, we may amend this policy at any time without prior notice. The modifications to the policy are applied with immediate effect.
Looking to sell your house in the Metro Detroit area? We buy houses facing foreclosure, probate homes for sale, houses in poor condition, or located in a bad neighborhood! Get in touch for a fast selling process, all cash payments, and no commissions.